What makes Wigs for Cancer Patients different than all other wig shops?
Not only do we carry the highest-qualify wigs in the market for the lowest possible price, We offer free shipping, a price-match guarantee, and a no-hassle return policy. In addition, any wig that is returned to us is donated to the American Cancer Society’s “Look Good Feel Good” program.
ORDER & RETURN POLICY
- Order Processing: Orders take between one to three (1-3) business days to process before shipping. Once shipped, orders will arrive within the time frame selected on the order form. Incorrect billing, shipping and/or order information may cause delays and additional charges. If a correction is needed, we will ask for your approval before processing your order.
- Order Confirmation: Once the order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation via email. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org (please whitelist our domain to prevent emails from going into spam). Registered users can login to their account to view their order at www.wigsforcancerpatients.com/my-account/.
- Tracking Number: Once shipped, UPS will send you an email confirmation with your tracking number. You can view the status of your package on the UPS website at www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html/.
- Payment Options: We accept all major credit cards; no cash, checks or money orders. Credit card charges will appear as WigsForCancerPatients.com. For your security, credit card transactions are completed using
’s secure checkout process. Sensitive data is never stored in our system nor emailed to us. Refer to ’s “Security Policy” for more information: .
- Tax: We are required to charge sales tax on orders shipped to New Jersey. Tax will be added to your total, and displayed on your order confirmation.
- Changes & Cancellations: We process orders quickly. Changes or cancellations must be made within three (3) hours of placing an order to avoid additional charges, even if the order was placed on a weekend or holiday.
Out Of Stock
If you place an order for a product that’s not in stock, we will notify you via email within three (3) business days. You will have the option to either exchange the item, put the item on back order, or get a full refund.
- Exchange: Select another item, and we’l’ charge/refund you any difference in price.
- Back Order: Place the item on back order, and we’ll notify you when the item becomes available. Items on back order for 14 days or more are automatically canceled with a full refund.
- Full Refund: Please request your refund before we ship the item to avoid shipping charges and a delay in returning payment.
NOTE: We do not ship partial orders. Your order will be shipped when all products ordered are available.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised on a competitor’s website, we will match the competitor’s price. Price matches may be requested at the time of purchase or within fourteen (14) days after purchase. We reserve the right to reject a price match request, and limit product quantities of a price-matched purchase.
Eligible Products: The competitor must be an authorized US-based retailer. The product must be identical and advertised on the competitor’s website along with the price. We will not match prices on products that are on clearance, special orders, discounted, damaged, used, returned or on display, or sold on third-party marketplaces (i.e., Amazon, eBay, Walmart). Price matching cannot be combined with any coupons or promotions.
To request a price match, please email email@example.com.
Discounts & Promotions
While we already offer the lowest prices available, we sometimes offer coupons, promotions and discounted (clearance) products to further reduce the price of our merchandise. Coupons are limited to one (1) per order. Please visit these pages for more information:
- Coupons & Promotions: www.wigsforcancerpatients.com/promos/
- Discounted Products: www.wigsforcancerpatients.com/products/discounted/
Free Shipping: We offer FREE US Ground shipping on all orders $25 or more. To expedite your order, you may select a different shipping option at your expense.
- US Ground (7–9 business days): $7.95
- US Air (4–6 business days): $14.95
- US Express (2–3 business days): $39.95
Notes: Currently, we only ship to a U.S. delivery address, excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska. We recommend all deliveries be made to a physical address so packages can be tracked and delivered more efficiently. Canceling or returning items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your eligibility for free shipping. Packages will ship from WigsForCancerPatients.com. Delivery time-frames cannot be guaranteed. Shipping delays may occur due to weekends, holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address or refusal upon delivery, we will contact you within fourteen (14) business days; you can either have the item(s) reshipped at your expense, or have us donate the items(s) without any refund to you. We reserve the right to send orders to the billing address if the shipping address cannot be verified.
NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED? RETURN IT AND WE’LL DONATE TO ACS.
- Return Policy: You may return an item within 30 days from date of purchase, no questions asked.
- Donations: Most items returned will be donated to someone in need through the American Cancer Society’s “Look Good Feel Good” Program– Hope Lodge, NYC. For more information, please visit our Wig Exchange program.
- Exchanges: When returning an item, you may exchange it for another item. Any difference in price will be applied to your original form of payment. If your item is not available, we will refund you.
- Refunds: You may request a refund. Refunds are processed via the original form of payment within three to five (3-5) business days. For credit cards, please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- Shipping Fees: The first time an item is returned, not only will we pay to have the item(s) shipped to us, we offer free shipping on the exchanged item(s). You are responsible for shipping fees thereafter. We use US ground shipping; you may upgrade to expedited shipping at your expense.
- Restocking Fees: You may return an item once without paying a restocking fee. After that, you are responsible for 30% of the sale price, excluding tax and shipping.
- Eligible Products: Returned merchandise must be in the original condition (unaltered, unworn, uncut, undamaged), and in the original packaging with original tags. If you return an ineligible item, even if it was damaged in transit, we can either donate it or ship it back to you at your expense.
To return an order, please repackage your item(s) in the original packaging and mail it to:
Wigs for Cancer Patients
PO BOX 12345
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
How do I contact Wigs For Cancer Patients?
For any questions, comments or complaints, please contact us.
Wigs For Cancer Patients
Can I deduct a wig on my taxes?
Yes, if you purchase a “medical hair prosthesis” for a medical reason, you may qualify for a tax deduction. Please visit this web page for instructions: www.wigsforcancerpatients.com/tax-deductions/.
Can I file an insurance claim for a wig?
Yes, you can file a claim for a “medical hair prosthesis”. Please visit this web page for instructions: www.wigsforcancerpatients.com/insurance/.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The elements of this website, including graphics, logos, images, designs, sounds, information, and documents (the “Materials”), are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secret, unfair competition and other laws and are owned by Wigs For Cancer Patients (“Owner”). In no event shall any of the Materials be copied, reproduced, distributed, displayed, downloaded, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form without the prior express written permission of Owner. Other products, brands and trademarks are property of their respective owners/companies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.GENERAL DISCLAIMER: Materials on this website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and are subject to change at any time. The Materials are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Owner and its suppliers be liable for indirect, special incidental or consequential damages, whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials available on this website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In particular, and without limitation, Owner shall have no liability for any loss of use, data, including the costs of recovering such data or profits.
Information Collection and Use: Wigs For Cancer Patients (“Owner”) is the sole owner of any information (“Information”) submitted to us via this website, email, postal or otherwise. The Information will be and remain the property of Owner. We are entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute such information (or any part thereof, in edited or modified form) for any purpose whatsoever, without your approval or compensation to you.Cookies: Some pages on this site use “cookies”, small files placed on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration, to personalize your experience on our website, and other reasons. Cookies cannot read data off your hard drive. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept or reject it.Links: This web site contains links to other sites operated by third-parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices on such sites. The inclusion of a link does not imply any association or endorsement of these linked sites.
Fraud & Theft
Credit card fraud and theft of our merchandise will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in the state of New Jersey.